Veranda Renovations: Building & Renovation Services
The veranda is the perfect house extension to gain space in your home while increasing the confort of your exterior. You dream of a veranda to have a better look on your garden? Do not hesitate any more! Home Renovations Contractors is the specialist in building and masonry work that you need to install a high quality, durable and affordable veranda.
Have you been thinking of extending your house for a long time? Building a veranda is the best way to increase your space without having to move or raise the height of your house. The advantages of installing a veranda to increase the living space of your home are multiple:
- The construction of a veranda does not involve heavy work of transformation;
- The materials used to build a veranda (aluminum, PVC, wood, etc.) are resistant and inexpensive;
- The veranda allows to increase the luminosity of the whole house and thus to reduce the lighting bills.
- The bay windows heat the house thanks to the sun's rays and contribute to heating savings thanks to the insulating glass;
- In addition to being an attractive and modern design, the installation of a veranda creates a welcoming and relaxing environment.
- Renovation of your old veranda into a real "living room" and construction of a wood-frame veranda.
The veranda is nowadays mostly used as an extension for :
By replacing your old veranda throughout Montreal, Laval, North Shore, Longueuil, North Shore, Saint-Laurent, Greenfield Park, West Island, Dorval, Mont Royal, Blainville, Brossard, St-Hubert, Boucherville, Pointe-aux-Trembles, Rivière des Prairies, Vieux-Montréal, Terrebonne, Île-des-Sœurs, Repentigny, Saint-Hubert, Saint Sauveur, Hampstead, Ville-Marie, Sud-Ouest, Verdun, Rosemont-la-Petite-Patrie, Mercier, Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Villeray, Saint-Michel, Parc extension, Ahuntsic, Cartierville, Anjou, Montréal-Nord, St-Léonard, Vimont, Auteuil, Saint-François, Duvernay, Sainte-Dorothée, Fabreville, Chomedey, Renaud, Sainte-Rose, Beaconsfield, Île Perrot, Senneville, Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, Kirkland, l’Île Bizard, Pierrefonds-Roxboro, Baie d’urfé, Montréal-Est, Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Pointe-Claire, Lachine, Ville Lasalle, Centre-ville, Côte St-Luc, Côte-des-Neiges, Quebec, Sainte-Foy – Sillery, Beauport, Haute Saint-Charles, Shawinigan, St-Nicolas, Lévis, Trois-Rivières, Bécancour , Saint-Maurice, Nicolet, Notre-Dame-du-Mont-Carmel, Saint-Célestin, Grand-Saint-Esprit, Champlain, Saint-Étienne-des-Grès, Saint-Luc-de-Vincennes, Sainte-Catherine, Yamachiche, Shawinigan, Louiseville, Daveluyville, Pierreville, Maskinongé, Notre-Dame-du-Bon-Conseil, Saint-Tite, Drummondville or surrounding areas, or the construction of a veranda in wood frame and after studying your project, we will create a real living room all year insulated to the standard RT 2012 or RT 2020.
Our contractors will accompany you all along the design process in order to help you give life to the veranda of your dreams. During this step, you will have to choose the best place for your veranda. You will also have to select its form and orientation. The help of a specialized technician can be invaluable to make sure you get the most sunlight and a convenient layout.
Depending on your desires and your budget, you will also choose the material that will form the structure of your veranda: wood, PVC, steel or aluminum. The choice of material affects the aesthetic aspect of the veranda as well as its thermal performance. It is therefore wise to get expert advice during this crucial step. PVC and aluminum are the most economical, steel is the most resistant and wood is an excellent thermal insulator.
The building work required for the installation of a veranda is less extensive than for the construction of a conventional extension. Depending on the size and structure of the veranda, it may be necessary to build :
- Peripheral foundation footings to ensure the stability of the veranda;
- A concrete block base in case of an extension of the veranda;
- A solid concrete floor slab to support the weight of the structure;
- A drainage system around the foundation if the ground does not easily drain rainwater;
- The construction of the veranda, whether it is bought as a kit or custom-made;
- The connection between the exterior façade of the house and the veranda to guarantee the tightness of the new construction;
- The installation of the windows;
- The setting out of water and air of the structure.
A prior declaration of building work must then be filed with the town hall. We take care of all your paper work for you to simplify your task and save you time.
Once the structure is finalized, the experienced professionals who will work on your veranda construction will proceed with the final touches. During this stage, they will make sure to :
- Connect your new room to the heating system of your home;
- Connecting the veranda to the house's electrical system;
- Connect the structure to the water supply or to the plumbing system if a kitchen is installed in the veranda;
- Install the floor covering of the veranda;
- Installing wall coverings (paint, tiles, credenza, etc.)
To know more about this site visit https://homerenovationcontractors.ca/ individually
Apartment Remodeling in Montreal
We offer a wide range of apartment and home renovation services to match your preferences, including:
- Exterior renovations
- Interior renovations
- Full Home Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Painting services
- Walls, ceilings and flooring
- Complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling
- Skim coating, plastering, painting, and wallpaper installation
- Crown and base molding installation
- Window and door replacement
- Room additions and reconstruction
- Home Renovation
- Disaster Restoration
- Kitchen remodeling
- Steam Cleaning
- Brown Stone Repair
- And much more