The kitchen is one of the most renovated rooms. It is indeed a room that we want to be functional, well equipped, trendy, warm and friendly. In the past, when you bought a house, you often changed the kitchen, but then you kept it for the rest of your life. This is far from being the case today. Why is this? Because you love change, but also because it is more and more common to do your renovations.
So you no longer need to save a lifetime to have the kitchen of your dreams! But how much does such a kitchen renovation cost? That’s what we’re telling you today!
To calculate the cost of such a renovation yourself, you have to consider several criteria, and above all your desires, your needs. We give you some tips to provide you with a more precise idea to calculate the amount of the renovation of your kitchen:
- The surface to renovate: it is on it that your renovation cost will depend a lot. The surface area in m² of the room is essential to calculate the price of floor tiles or paint on the walls.
- The household appliances: it represents a critical budget when renovating the kitchen. It is often even more important than the work itself. On the other hand, the total cost of the appliances is easy to calculate. All you have to do is know what you want and either run to the stores or search on the internet for the models you like and add them up. It couldn’t be simpler!
- Furniture: here again, make your choice, do some research, and you will soon be able to estimate the cost of the kitchen furniture you need.
- Demolition: often, a renovation means changing the furniture, a coat of paint and buying a few appliances. But in some cases, you have to break a wall, remove tiles and so on. And all this has a cost that you have to take into account unless you do it yourself.
- Materials: Be careful about the cost of materials. They can add up quickly. You won’t pay the same price for a marble worktop and a tiled worktop. So think about it and don’t forget them at the cost of renovating your kitchen.
- Electricity: change all the lighting, completely redo the room’s electricity, change sockets, and that’s it on top of your total bill. Especially when it comes to electricity, it’s best to call a professional. Get quotes and compare!
- Contractor: the worker is expensive, even costly. But beware, you won’t pay the same if you bring in a plumber to drain your sink and an electrician to redo all the electricity in the room. Each trade has a contractor rate. To find out beforehand for each worker.
- Our advice: have you calculated the total cost of renovating your kitchen?
Add 40 to 50%. This way, you won’t have any unpleasant surprises, and you’ll be prepared for any eventuality. Because there is often a big difference between the estimated price and the actual price.
Home Renovation Contractors is one of the reliable kitchen renovations services that ensure to give you the best service Montréal for your commercial or residential cleaning places in Montreal, Laval, North Shore, Longueuil, North Shore, Saint-Laurent, Greenfield Park, West Island, Dorval, Mont Royal, Blainville, Brossard, Boucherville, Terrebonne, Pointe-aux-Trembles, Rivière des Prairies, Plateau Mont-Royal, Outremont, Westmount, Vieux-Montréal, Saint-Eustache, Boisbriand, Île-des-Sœurs, Repentigny, Greenfield Park, Saint-Hubert, LeMoyne, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Saint-Lambert, Beloeil, Chambly, Saint-Jean-Baptiste, Gatineau, Ottawa, Outaouai, Saint Sauveur, Sainte-Thérèse, Candiac, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Hampstead, Verdun, Ville-Marie, Sud-Ouest, Rosemont-la-Petite-Patrie, Mercier, Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Villeray, Saint-Michel, Parc extension, Ahuntsic, Cartierville, Ville St-Laurent, Anjou, Montréal-Nord, St-Léonard, Vimont, Auteuil, Saint-François, Duvernay, Sainte-Dorothée, Fabreville, Chomedey, Laval-des-Rapides, Renaud, Saint-Vincent de Paul, Pont Viau, Laval-sur-le-lac, Sainte-Rose, Beaconsfield, Île Perrot, Senneville, Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, Kirkland, l’Île Bizard, Sainte-Genevieve, Pierrefonds-Roxboro, Baie d’urfé, Montréal-Est, Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Dorval, Pointe-Claire, Lachine, Ville Lasalle, Centre-ville, Côte St-Luc, Montréal-Ouest, Côte-des-Neiges, Notre-Dame-de Grace, Vancouver, Granby, Quebec, Gatineau, Sainte-Foy – Sillery, Trois-Rivières, Beauport, Haute Saint-Charles, Shawinigan, St-Nicolas, Lévis or surrounding areas.